- 3-MAN EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION COMMISSION TEAM VISITS NCAA
- AIR OPERATOR CERTIFICATE (AOC) HOLDERS LISTING
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION (1)
- AVIATION, SECURITY AGENCIES TO TIGHTEN SECURITY AROUND AIRPORTS
- CURRENT AUTHORISATION STATUS - AS AT 3RD JANUARY 2019
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF COVENANT UNIVERSITY ON A STUDY VISIT
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT, COVENANT UNIVERSITY,SANGO OTA ON A STUDY VISIT
- DG NCAA RECEIVES STUDENTS OF MASS COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT, COVENANT UNIVERSITY,SANGO OTA ON A STUDY VISIT (1)
- DISREGARD FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, NCAA NOT RECRUITING
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS AUGUST, 2018
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS JANUARY TO DECEMBER, 2018
- IATA STRENGTHENS COLLABORATION WITH AVIATION AGENCIES (2)
- IATA STRENGTHENS COLLABORATION WITH AVIATION AGENCIES (3)
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDERS MEETING
- LIST AND ADDRESSES OF FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC AIRLINES OPERATING IN NIGERIA
- NCAA ADVISES GSM OPERATORS TO OFFSET OUTSTANDING PAYMENTS ……..TELECOM OPERATORS ADVOCATES FOR A COMMITTEE
- NCAA ANNOUNCES PARTIAL LIFTING OF SUSPENSION ON ILORIN INTERNATIONAL AVIATION COLLEGE
- NCAA CLEARS AIR ON SAFETY FOLLOWING THE CRASH OF ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE B 737- MAX 8
- NCAA COMMENCES INVESTIGATION INTO AIR PEACE’s OXYGEN MASK INCIDENT
NCAA PRAYS FOR SAFER SKIES IN 2019
In the characteristic manner of ushering in a new year, the entire staff and management of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has prayed for safer skies in year 2019.
This supplication was contained in the first working day prayer session held today- Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at the Aviation House, Ikeja.
The annual prayer event was anchored by Directorate of Human Resources and Administration and Public Relations Department.
In the picture,representative of the Director General and Director of Consumer Protection, Alhaji Adamu Abdullahi (4th right) with some of the General Managers.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Read More