- 3-MAN EUROPEAN CIVIL AVIATION COMMISSION TEAM VISITS NCAA
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
- ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION (1)
- AVIATION, SECURITY AGENCIES TO TIGHTEN SECURITY AROUND AIRPORTS
- DISREGARD FRAUDULENT ADVERTISEMENT, NCAA NOT RECRUITING
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ON INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC FLIGHT OPERATIONS AUGUST, 2018
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDERS MEETING
- NCAA ANNOUNCES PARTIAL LIFTING OF SUSPENSION ON ILORIN INTERNATIONAL AVIATION COLLEGE
- NCAA COMMENCES INVESTIGATION INTO SECURITY BREACH AT SOKOTO AIRPORT
- NCAA DECLARES ZERO TOLERANCE FOR FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS/DELAYS
- NCAA GIVES FOREIGN AIRLINES DECEMBER DEADLINE ON REVENUE AUTOMATION
- NCAA REAFFIRM SANCTITY OF RELEASED FIGURES - NO AMOUNT OF BLACKMAIL CAN DERAIL US
- NCAA WARNS PILOTS, AIRLINE OPERATORS ON SEASONAL HAZARDOUS WEATHER
- NCAA, NASENI PARTNER ON MADE IN NIGERIA HELICOPTERS (1)
- NCAA, NASENI PARTNER ON MADE IN NIGERIA HELICOPTERS (2)
- NCAS FOR 2014, 2015, 2016 PUBLICATION FINAL
- PAMPHLET ON THE PROCESS OF AERODROME CERTIFICATION
- SAHCOL MD PAYS COURTESY CALL TO DG NCAA
- STOP PATRONISING UNREGISTERED TRAVEL AGENCIES
ARIK COMPLIES FULLY WITH AUTOMATION
Arik airlines has joined league of airlines on NCAA Bill Settlement Plan (BSP).
This development was made manifest at the Aviation House today- Thursday, June 21, 2018 when management of Arik airlines led by its Managing Director, Capt. Roy Ilegbodu exchanged the signed agreement to that effect.
The picture shows DG NCAA, Capt. Muhtar Usman (middle) and MD Arik airlines, Capt. Roy Ilegbodu displaying the signed documents while Director, Air Transport Regulation, Group Captain (Rtd.), Edem Oyo-Ita at the Aviation House today- Thursday, June 21, 2018.
Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Read More