- • Supervision/maintenance of offices and residential accommodation.
- Supervision/maintenance of Electrical, Mechanical (Generator, Water supply, Plumbing, Air conditioners, Photocopiers etc) Civil and Building installations.
- Distribution, Control & maintenance of allocated office Furniture and Equipment.
- Sourcing and maintenance of Residential & Office accommodation for staff.
- Project management (project preparation, Documentation and Management)
Protocols & Passages Unit
- Procurement of stationeries, office equipment and consumables in accordance with due process.
- Registration of all categories of contractors.
- Procurement of civil works, tools and other resources for the Authority in
full compliance with the due process requirements.
The Protocol and Passages Unit of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is responsible for the following:
- Ticket Reservation:
- Booking of ticket for staff travelling on training, inspection, conferences, workshops
- Processing of ticketing bills for payment
- Hotel Reservation:
- Making of hotel reservation for guests of the organization
- Processing of hotel bills for payment
- Visa Processing:
- Processing of visa for staff travelling on training, inspection, conferences, and workshops.
- Bilateral Air service Agreement meetings, etc.
Facilitation and checking-in guests travelling and meeting guests on arrival at the airport.